Friday, June 14, 2013

It's here?!

Today is the day!! It's that final packing day, but in a sense this is our only packing day. We're the kind of family that can't start packing until the day before we leave. I mean we buy what we need and we start to get stuff together, but as far as picking out outfits to pack and everything in between that's all done today. Emotions are running high right now and mom actually took a day off today to get down to business.
I know that this is going to be an awesome trip. And to those of you who are just tuning into the Leach life, we are going to Vietnam!!! Exciting huh! Six years ago, we visited China so that I could learn and tour my native country. This year as my little sister is 14, we are visiting her country, Vietnam. And for those of you who don't know my sister and I's background, my mom adopted me from China when I was six months old and she adopted Bethany three years later from Vietnam when she was 11 months old.
So join me as I recount everything that will happen in these next few weeks! It'll be exciting and I promise to give you the honest truth.
Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment