Wednesday, February 26, 2014

UPDATE On My 30 Days! - Day 16 of 30

Well! I am officially halfway to my 30 day blogging goal. My purpose of blogging for 30 days is to see if my writing and communication skills will increase. I notice that I have been a lot more intentional about making sure that I am writing in a way that readers will understand, and I also am more careful to not make any grammatical errors as I am typing.

I am enjoying blogging a lot more than I thought that I would! It's really cool to share what's going on in my head or my heart, and then seeing my page view rank increase. I hope that you all are enjoying it just as much as I am!

Some unpredicted problems that I never foresaw before starting to blog, were lack of time in my day to blog! Since I have started blogging, all my leisure activities have been pushed aside, just because blogging takes a large chunk of time. I realized in the beginning of the 30 days that I really needed to be intentional about setting aside time to blog, otherwise it wouldn't get done!



One of the many positive effects that blogging as brought so far, is that I have taken steps to become more organized with my time. I started using Google calendar to manage everything going on everyday, and it's so helpful! I block out time to work out and go to the gym at 7:15am, when I need to blog, all my classes, and any meetings or interviews I have going on! I put it on my closet door so I can always see it.

I just thought I would update you all! If you have any ideas on what I should write about in the next 14 days, let me know in the comments below.

So, here's to 14 more days of blogs from yours truly.

Talk to you tomorrow,
Marisa
xo

Subscribe by email, comment and share please!

No comments:

Post a Comment